This is an essential course for all would be Non-Profit Ninjas! WORKSHOP
This is an essential course for all would be Non-Profit Ninjas!
You will learn the 3 fundamentals that all charities and social enterprise need for a solid foundation:
- Purpose – being clear on what you’re about and how to translate that into action
- Structure – choosing the right organisational and business models that match your desired amount of control and accountability
- Resources – from launch date and beyond; finding the funding required for sustainability and the right people to make it work
No matter where you are on this laudable but challenging venture, this interactive workshop will enable you to identify and successfully deal with the key issues in order to keep turning your plans into reality.
BONUS: In this workshop, participants will be introduced to tools of transformational leadership as well as effective methods to engage, motivate and influence those they encounter.
Ian is the founder of the Charity Excellence Framework, a free online toolkit for non-profit leaders, funded in part by an online commercial company he has set up.He has worked in senior management for more than 25 years, including various chair and CEO roles, as well as being a founding trustee of various very successful start-ups. For those who value academic qualifications, he holds an MSc in Corporate Management and professional qualifications in finance & accounting and fundraising.
AmickyCarol Akiwumi is a Social Entrepreneur, a Consultant and Trainer with a passion for Stewardship, Leadership and Financial Sustainability. Carol is the Founder and CEO of Money4Youth, a social enterprise that empowers individuals and organisations with financial education and entrepreneurial skills. Carol is a Trustee and Fellow of the Institute of Fundraising (IOF) as well as the former Chair of Black Fundraisers UK. She works with a variety of Grant Makers to support Black, Asian, Multi-Ethnic and Refugee Groups and Fundraisers. A regular contributor to UK and international conferences, she also works with national and international agencies of different sizes to create and deliver resource mobilisation/capacity building programmes for their staff and volunteers.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm GMT
Resource for London
356 Holloway Rd, London N7 6PA
Ticket Section Title
These subsidised tickets are for people who lead or work with Black, Multi-Ethnic and Refugee (BAMER) organisations or very small charities (raising less than £100,000 in annual income).
ABOUT THE COURSE: In the face of political uncertainty and increased competition for grants and donations at an all-time high, do you have the tools to
ABOUT THE COURSE:
- In the face of political uncertainty and increased competition for grants and donations at an all-time high, do you have the tools to generate income from different sources?
- Does your organisation have a process by which it reaches an agreement about its fundraising direction, priorities, and resources?
- Are you able to identify the information and resources necessary to build a case for support, for use both internally and externally?
This engaging course is designed to help you confidently answer these questions and more. To build a secure financial future for your charity/social enterprise, resilience is the key and this hands-on workshop will introduce you to a wide range of income generating streams.
You will learn how to craft a clear and comprehensive fundraising strategy that is right for your organisation and fit for purpose in a rapidly changing environment. The course will also help you to develop a powerful fundraising message that enables donors to feel compelled to give to your organisation.
By the end of the day you will have:
- Knowledge of different sources of funding for your organisation, increasing your ability to bounce back quickly if revenue from one source dries up.
- An understanding of the fundraising planning process and the necessary components within it
- Articulated a case for support for your organisation
We are committed to your success and look forward to seeing you there!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN THIS TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANISATION?
All of our training courses can be delivered at your premises at a time and date that suits you. We can work with you to tailor our courses to match your needs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a chat with us about this.
(Friday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ticket Section Title
These tickets are for people who lead or work with Black, Multi-Ethnic and Refugee (BAMER) organisations or very small charities and subsidised by the Tudor Trust.